What are the Symptoms of Subluxations
Chiropractic Treatment of Subluxation
Dr. Dave at Rise Chiropractic, located in Jacksonville, Florida, treats vertebral subluxations through chiropractic care. Subluxations occur when a vertebra moves from its original and intended position. This usually happens from repetitive movements, or from a traumatic injury. When vertebrae move out of alignment, they cause stress and inflammation and irritation on surrounding nerves and muscles in the spine. This prevents the body and its central nervous system from functioning at its optimal performance level.
The goal of chiropractic treatment from Dr. Dave at Rise Chiropractic is to correct these misalignments in the spine. Not only does this reduce pain levels, it helps the body’s performance in all aspects. Chiropractic adjustments help decrease interference in the central nervous system, and improve overall spinal health and wellness throughout the body. If left untreated, these subluxations can lead to various ailments and diseases throughout the body, as the central nervous system gets worn down and unable to properly handle life’s stressors. Unfortunately, subluxations also lead to joint pain, and can cause longer lasting pain throughout the body if left untreated.
Unfortunately, many people utilize over the counter and prescription drugs to treat life’s common ailments that are caused by spinal subluxations. These medications do not treat pain at its source. Instead, they simply mask the symptoms. Chiropractic care from Dr. Dave at Rise Chiropractic, located in Jacksonville, Florida, is intended to treat spinal subluxations at their source, and correct them. Contact Rise Chiropractic today to get started on your chiropractic journey to wellness!
What are the Benefits of Chiropractic Treatment?
Chiropractors like Dr. Dave at Rise Chiropractic are specially trained to correct subluxations in the spine. Through manual adjustments, Dr. Dave helps restore the spine to its proper alignment, therefore correcting subluxations. There are infinite benefits to chiropractic adjustments. Here are a few:
- Decreased frequency and severity of headaches - When subluxations are corrected in the spine, patients often report less frequent and less severe headaches
- Better quality sleep - When the spine is properly aligned, sleep becomes pain free and restorative
- Less doctor and hospital visits - Studies show that those who use a doctor of chiropractic as their primary wellness doctor have less doctor’s office visits and fewer hospital stays than those who do not
- Improved mobility - A properly aligned spine allows the muscles in the body to relax by reducing inflammation in the body, therefore increasing the body’s range of motion
- Higher energy levels - When the spine is properly aligned, the central nervous system does not have to work as hard to do its job. This allows the body to conserve energy.
- Faster recovery time - A properly aligned spine allows the central nervous system to function as it should, utilizing the body’s innate ability to heal itself. This helps people recover from illness and injury faster.
Chiropractic care is a safe, natural, and effective treatment option for correcting subluxations in the spine. Prescription and over the counter medications do not treat pain at its source. This leaves people to pop more and more pills to treat their ailments, opening them up to a wide range of potential nasty side effects. Chiropractic treats pain and subluxations at their source, through holistic efforts. You can trust Dr. Dave at Rise Chiropractic, located in Jacksonville, Florida, to treat and correct your spinal subluxations.
Rise Chiropractic Can Treat Your Subluxations
Dr. Dave and his team at Rise Chiropractic, located in Jacksonville, Florida, are one of the premier chiropractic offices in Jacksonville. They treat patients like family. If you or a loved one is suffering from back pain, neck pain, subluxations, difficulty sleeping, ear infections, joint pain, or more, contact Rise Chiropractic now. Dr. Dave and his knowledgeable staff are standing by and ready to help you start your chiropractic wellness journey.
There is no reason to accept common ailments like headaches, neck pain, back pain, subluxations, and more as a routine part of life. It doesn’t have to be that way! Chiropractic care offers a holistic treatment option for life’s many ailments. There is no need to suffer any longer. Contact Dr. Dave and his team at Rise Chiropractic today.